To assist our clients in determining and meeting their objectives in the golf industry.
Since its inception in 1993, Golf Business Advisors (GBA) has been committed to fulfilling this mission. Based in Williamsburg, Virginia, GBA has worked with over 400 clients, including resort, municipal, daily fee and private clubs.
Our expertise lies in Executive Searches, Membership Sales & Marketing, Member Surveys, Feasibility and Development, Golf Operations, Project Management and Course Brokerage.
Our extensive experience provides us with a first hand understanding of all the components of ownership—valueable insight which we continually share with our clients. This ensures that GBA consistently integrates an owner's perspective with solid management strategies.
Our commitment to our clients is mirrored by our passion for the golf industry as a whole. In addition to building the company we are today, GBA President Jeff Fleishman has served as a volunteer for many years—as a Board member and President of the Virginia State Golf Association, the Virginia State Golf Association Foundation, and the Middle Atlantic Golf Association, as well as a Committee member for the United States Golf Association, and Chairman of Golf for the US Team for Maccabi USA and the Maccabiah Games.
Our Leadership Team
Select a team member below to expand the content and learn more.
- 2007 New York Institute of Finance, Professional Certificate in Finance
- 2005 College of William & Mary, Bachelor of Arts
- 2019–Present Golf Business Advisors, Consultant
- 2017–2018 Golf Business Advisors, Intern
- 2013–2017 North Carolina General Assembly, Legislative Drafting Division, Raleigh, NC
- 2010–2011 Caturra Partners, Director of Real Estate, based in Raleigh, NC
- 2008–2013 Insight Property Group, Commercial Real Estate Broker, Raleigh, NC
- 2005–2007 Golf Professional, based in Raleigh, NC
- Captain of William and Mary Golf Team in 2004 and 2005
- William & Mary Career Leader in Wins
- Named to Colonial Athletic Association’s 25th Anniversary Men’s Golf Team
- Competed professionally in PGA, Korn Ferry and various mini-tour events across the country
- Qualified for three United States Amateur Championships (2003, 2004 and 2019)
- 2018–Present First Tee Program – Junior Golf Coach
- 2018–Present Jamestown High School Golf Team, Junior Golf Coach
- 2018–2019 William & Mary Mason School of Business – Real Estate Advisory Board
- 2013–2016 President, William & Mary Triangle Alumni Chapter
- Married to Abbey for 9 years
- Twin daughters – Merritt and Libby