Golf Business Advisors is skilled at providing Owner’s Representative services for golf course renovations, working in conjunction with the golf course architect, general manager, superintendent, contractor and owner.
Our Project Management services include:
- Working with the Club to develop budget for the project
- Representing the Club in developing contract with golf course architect
- Assisting in development of RFP for renovation construction and selecting the correct contractor for the project
- Representing the Club in overseeing the renovation project (including following the contracts of golf course architect, contractor and sub-contractors)
- Providing email updates and photos for General Manager to send to members on regular basis
- Attending regular meetings with all parties to update work completed, budget, time frames and priorities
- Working with architect, contractor and superintendent on “grow in” timing and needs
- Assisting the Club in finalizing all “punch lists”
- Assisting the Club in developing plans for “soft opening” and “Grand Opening”
Select a case study below to expand the content and learn more.
- The Golden Horseshoe Golf Club | Williamsburg, VA
- Bide-A-Wee Golf Course | Portsmouth, VA
- Dogwood Trace Golf Course | Petersburg, VA