To assist our clients in determining and meeting their objectives in the golf industry.
Since its inception in 1993, Golf Business Advisors (GBA) has been committed to fulfilling this mission. Based in Williamsburg, Virginia, GBA has worked with over 400 clients, including resort, municipal, daily fee and private clubs.
Our expertise lies in Executive Searches, Membership Sales & Marketing, Member Surveys, Feasibility and Development, Golf Operations, Project Management and Course Brokerage.
Our extensive experience provides us with a first hand understanding of all the components of ownership—valueable insight which we continually share with our clients. This ensures that GBA consistently integrates an owner's perspective with solid management strategies.
Our commitment to our clients is mirrored by our passion for the golf industry as a whole. In addition to building the company we are today, GBA President Jeff Fleishman has served as a volunteer for many years—as a Board member and President of the Virginia State Golf Association, the Virginia State Golf Association Foundation, and the Middle Atlantic Golf Association, as well as a Committee member for the United States Golf Association, and Chairman of Golf for the US Team for Maccabi USA and the Maccabiah Games.
Our Leadership Team
Select a team member below to expand the content and learn more.
- Graduate of University of North Carolina – BSBA
- Virginia Real Estate License (1980 – Present)
- 1992–Present: Golf Business Advisors, President
- 1976–1992: Kingsmill Resort – Golf Coordinator, Promotions Manager, Director of Sports,
Director of Marketing, Resort Manager
- 1978-1994 Virginia State Golf Association – Sectional Chairman and Board Member
- 1988–Present United States Golf Association – Committee Member|
- 1991–1992 President – Virginia State Golf Association
- 2002 President – Middle Atlantic Golf Association
- 1980–1992 PGA Tour’s Anheuser Busch Golf Classic – Committee
- 2004–2005 United States Golf Chairman – World Maccabiah Games
- 2008–Present Maccabi USA Board of Directors
- 1998–2013 Virginia State Golf Association Foundation Board Member
- 2009–2013 Virginia State Golf Association Foundation President
- 2009–2020 Two Rivers Country Club Senior Invitational Committee
- 2020 CMAA Virginia Chapter Annual Golf Tournament Committee
- 2001 President's Award of the Virginia State Golf Association
- 2013 Ike Grainger Award for 25 years of service to United States Golf Association
- 2013 Maccabi USA--Legends of the Maccabiah
- Two Rivers Country Club – Williamsburg, Virginia
- Farmington Country Club – Charlottesville, Virginia
- Kingsmill Golf Club – Williamsburg Virginia
- Married to Laura for 35 years
- Daughter – Winston Fleishman Spong